Find Something

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Booking Through Thursday #1-Character or Plot?



This week's question:
What’s more important to you? Real, three-dimensional, fleshed-out fascinating characters? Or an amazing, page-turning plot?



My Answer: This one is a hard one! Having really amazing, fleshed-out characters is the best thing but if the plot sucks and is really predictable, what's the point? But if the plot's amazing and a page-turner and has the most boringest characters, I'll drop the book. I think I'll have to go for the fleshed-out, fascinating characters.. They make the big chunk of the story and the best ones totally make up for ugly plot. I'm a fan of strong character and ones that easliy grap you and have a history.

What would you rather preffer? Feel free to leave a comment! :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio