Find Something

Monday, August 31, 2015

What's On My Playlist? (#2)


I have been obsessed with Spotify, since it's been my go-to app for discovering new music and artists, it definitely helped find these new songs I'm obsessed with! If you have not heard of it, be sure to check it out, it's available for your phone and laptop :)

Anyways, let's get onto the playlist!

1.) Dark Times - The Weeknd (ft. Ed Sheeran)

2.) Omen - Disclosure (ft. Sam Smith)

3.) Let It Go - James Bay

4.) Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth (ft. Meghan Trainor)

5.) Real Life - Kopecky

6.) Who Is Goodbye - Fancy 

So that's what I've been playing on my phone over and over for the month of August! Be sure to check them out, and if you guys have any other suggestions leave them in the comments or tell me on my social media!

2 comments:

  1. I love discovering new music! I am definitely going to check out that Dark Times song because The Weekend + Ed Sheeran sounds amazing!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Spotify Promotion Packages

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio