Find Something

Friday, July 3, 2015

2015 Summer: DIY Inspiration Board!


Hi guys! For this week's DIY, I'll be doing a DIY Inspiration Board, that's perfect for summer or anytime of the year! This DIY was super simple, easy, and fun to make, it definitely adds personality to any parts in your house or room!

Materials:

For this DIY, you will need 

1.) A picture frame (the one I used it from Ikea and measures 8.5 x 11)
2.) Card stock or scrapbook paper (I suggest going with something that will pop on the frame)
3.) Stamps/Ink (Optional for your letter you want to use, you could also do stickers)
4.) Scissors
5.) Glue
6.) Tons of Magazines! 


How To Make The DIY: 

The first step is to cut out tons of pictures or words you want on your inspirations board. I did a variety of colors and sizes and did words and pictures. In addition, I did things that remind me of summer, you could cut out anything based on what you want your board to be.


After cutting out all my pictures, I picked out one word that I thought would be great. I picked LIVE because I always want to live my life to the fullest, I thought it was inspiring (LOL). I used stamps and stamped it onto a white sheet of paper. Once I stamped it and cut it out, I glued it to the scrapbook paper and cut a border around it.


Lastly, the fun part, you take your picture frame and use that paper that usually comes in the frame as your paper. Take your word and place it in the center and glue all the pictures around it.


And there you go! You have a new piece of art for your room, house, wherever! It's definitely one of my favorite DIYs and I LOVE looking at it all the time! 


1 comments:

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio