Find Something

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feature: What's On My Night Stand?!

Welcome to "What's On my Night Stand?!" Feature! In this feature, usually done once or twice a month, is a way for me to show you guys the books I'm currently reading and play to tackle this month. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

For this month of March I'm pretty ambitious I think, lol. This usually isn't my normal pile but since I'm on Spring Break, let's see how much I get through!
 (From top to bottom):
    1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (I'm currently in the middle on this one and I'm liking it a lot. There's such a good message behind it and its short book. My type of read!)
    2.   Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Biggest shout out for my cousin for getting this for my 17th Birthday! I still have not pick it up yet, but will do soon! Pumped up for it :)
    3.  Bet Your Life by Jane Casey (I'm currently in the middle of this one and I'm obsessed with it. I didn't expect it to be this amazing.)
    4. Dreamfire by Kit Alloway (Still have not pick this one up, it's for review, but the books sounds unqiue and I never read any YA/dream-esque book before...)
    5. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios  (This was one of my WoW's for this month or last month and my library finally sent it! So happy to check this one out)
    6. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Also from the library, I've been obsessed with this one since I found it while browsing BN. Love the cover also!) 
If you guys are also posting up your own TBR piles comment below and I'll hope over to your blog and comment!

2 comments:

  1. Loved I'll Meet You There and All the Bright Places! I hope you enjoy all of these :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio