Find Something

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Check Me Out on Pinterest & Tumblr!

I just wanted to update you guys that I'm also on Tumblr and Pinterest! Be sure to check my out there and see what I'm blogging and pinning! I'm currently loving Pinterest a lot! I actually undownloaded it from my phone, then just this month I downloaded it back and I'm hooked again on it! As for tumblr, I've been using it for quite a while and you'll definitely see lots of New York and beach pictures on my blog :)

Pinterest: @PatrickkCastro
Tumblr: http://youngsimbbaa.tumblr.com/
Twitter: @Patrickbookss
Instagram: @patrickk_castro 

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is fun and I never have enough time to go on there. I'm not such a Tumblr person ... but maybe I'll change my mind...
    Jen at YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio