Find Something

Monday, February 2, 2015

Fresh Off The Press (#37) - Feb 2 - Feb 8

 Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It’s where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from (Feb 2 to Feb 8)
 Hardcover: 

Invaded (Alienated Series #2)DearestI'll Meet You There

Kiss and TellBet Your LifeSoulprint

This Side of Home


  Paperback:  

SmokeDear Life, You SuckThe Forgetting

The Edge of Falling

Those are the books releasing this week! I'm very excited that I'll Meet You There is coming out this week. Be sure to pick up some great reads this week :)

1 comments:

  1. Ohh I cant' wait to pick up a copy of I'll Meet You There!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio