Find Something

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fresh Off The Press (#33) - Sept 2 - Sept 7

First off, let me say that I am back!! Yes I am! School has been sooo crazy and all over the charts stressful, things are kinda settling. AP Us History (or APUSH) is killing me! Sooo much notes to take and it's a lot of work, but I really enjoy it. As for AP Eng, it's going pretty easy and I love that class. So September should be a great month!

 

Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It’s where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from (Sept 2 - Sept 14)
 

Hardcover:

 Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga: Book CoverFound (Mickey Bolitar Series #3) by Harlan Coben: Book CoverEgg and Spoon by Gregory Maguire: Book Cover

Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen: Book CoverExo by Steven Gould: Book Cover


Paperback:
 Monsters (Ashes Trilogy Series #3) by Ilsa J. Bick: Book CoverThe Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White: Book CoverBZRK Reloaded by Michael Grant: Book Cover
Shadows by Paula Weston: Book Cover

Happy Reading! Pick up some of these great books!

1 comments:

  1. Ive read your quite a few of these and I need to read the sequel to others. Great post Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio