Find Something

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Booking Through Music (#2) - Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley

Booking Through Music is my way to share my favorite songs with a book alongside. It could be a current song, one I just rediscovered, or just want to share this helps share that with readers! Booking Through Music is to connect to my readers more and you can also join in every Saturday!
 
I am really excited to be doing another Booking Through Music! For this week, my book is Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley. The music I picked were ones I just recently listened that fit the book perfectly.
 
Ask Me
 
 
My Music Picks:
-Invisble by Hunter Hayes
-Medicine by Shakira
-My Blood by Ellie Goulding
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this week's Booking Through Music! Feel free to leave your own post in the comments!

1 comments:

  1. Invisible fits with the book I just read: Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark. I wish I'd known about this song; it would've gone so well with my review for LGBT month.

    Great set!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio