Find Something

Monday, December 23, 2013

Best of 2013: Sequels and Stunning Covers


It's almost the end of 2013! Ahh! Can you believe it? While 2013 was one of the best and had some downs, I have to save it was one of my best blogging years and I learned so much and meet amazing bloggers and even the books! 


Best of 2013:
"Dystopian and Standalones"

Dystopias: 

I think dystopias are the best genres! I just think it's my niche of books and they relate to everyone from a imperfect society to a strong heroine. So I will be showcasing my favorite dystopias I read this year :)

  




Stunning Cover: 

These books are ones that had the most stunning cover I saw in 2013. They may be books I read or not but they definitely deserved to be on this list. 

Chantress (Chantress, #1)




And there it is! Stop by tomorrow for "Best of 2013: Stats & Shoutouts!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio