Find Something

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Best of 2013: Dystopians + Standalones!



t's almost the end of 2013! Ahh! Can you believe it? While 2013 was one of the best and had some downs, I have to save it was one of my best blogging years and I learned so much and meet amazing bloggers and even the books! 

image
Exactly. 

Best of 2013:
"Dystopian and Standalones"

Dystopias are literally my favorite genre and the same goes for standalones, and here I'll be showcasing my favorite ones that I read this year from 2013. 

Dystopian:





Standalones: 


The Social Code (The Start-Up, #1)


Stop by tomorrow for my "Best of 2013: Sequels and Stunning Covers!"
  

1 comments:

  1. I still need to read Allegiant and Unravel Me :) Great picks! I want to check out Find Me as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio