Find Something

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2014 Review PIle Challenge + Prequel/Sequel Challenges!



preqseqbuttonReviewBooks_sq

I am definitely excited to sign up for these challenges next year, 2014! I am looking forward to the Prequel/Sequel Challenge Hosted @ Novel Heart Beat and the Review Pile Reading Challenge Hosted @  Rachel @ Fiktshun Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads!

2014 Prequel and Sequel Challenge:
For this challenge, it's all about to read as many prequels and sequels as you can! I am so exited for this one! There are some amazing book coming out next year and I cannot wait to pick them up. 

I am aiming for:
10-25 points: Newbie (Here! But I know I am definitely branching out into Amateur hopefully!) 
25-50 points: Amateur
51-75 points: Advanced
76-100 points: Professional
101+ points: Veteran



Review Pile Reading Challenge:
For this challenge, it's all about tackling those review books you got or requested from Netgalley/Edelweiss and I am so happy for this challenge! I have so much review books to catch up, especially after that post-finals week, I want to dive into them! 


So here is my list,

Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley
Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron
The Next Big Thing by Sadie Hayes
and more to come! 

I am aiming for:
1-10: Apprentice (Here! But I do want to journey into the Journeyman Level!) 
11-20: Journeyman
21-30: Master
31-40: Grand Master
40+:  Adept




Let's do this!



1 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm also participating in the review pile challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio