Find Something

Monday, November 4, 2013

The DNF Collection (#2) - Could You Have Been Better?




The DNF Collection is a way to showcase books that you semi read and dropped off the book and tell us why it wasn't that perfect books for you. 

All Our Pretty Songs (All Our Pretty Songs, #1)

All Our Pretty Songs by Sara McCarry  - I just not do this book at all. I know that I'm into contemporaries, but this was just a plain snooze fest  One dimensional characters, weird narration, and boring plot line I would pass this book in a heart beat.

Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz - I am so sad to say I was not happy with this book Mel! I love your Blue Bloods series so much, Frozen was a let down. I was hoping for this one to be one of my fav's of 2013, but ending up being in my DNF pile :( But I think any YA reader should pick Frozen up even though it wasn't for me :)

What's on YOUR DNF Collection?


3 comments:

  1. I've seen more complaints about Frozen, such a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've passed on many Melissa dela Cruz's works, sadly. I haven't droppeed anything this year just yet. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep -- I have not tried either of these, but sorry they were not for you!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio