Find Something

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fresh Off The Press (#4) - Oct 22


Here are all the amazing book releasing from Oct 22! I'm so excited for these title and I can't wait to grab my copy soon! 
*These include new releases but also paperbacks*

Hardcover: 

Allegiant (Divergent Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Veronica Roth: Book CoverDivergent Series Complete Box Set by Veronica Roth: Book CoverTeardrop (Teardrop Trilogy Series #1) (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Lauren Kate: Book CoverReality Boy by A. S. King: Book Cover

Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano: Book CoverFreakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark: Book Cover

Paperback: 

Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures Series #4) by Kami Garcia: Book CoverThe Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds Series #1) by Alexandra Bracken: Book CoverAshen Winter by Mike Mullin: Book Cover

This week is a bucketload of releases! I'm so pre-ordering Allegiant and Perfect Ruin no matter what! I also really want to pick up The Darkest Minds just because I want to see what they hype it about it last year and it definitely looks promising!

Happy Reading and comment below if you are looking forward to any of the releases above or if I missed any good books this Tuesday :)

1 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure about Allegiant...also, I think I'm going to wait for more Tear Drop reviews.

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio