Find Something

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Debut Spotlight: June 2012 Edition!



Welcome to June's Debut Spotlight! 
Here debut books this month that I'm raving for badly!

Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1)Linked

Insomnia by J.R Jocansson
Linked by Imogen Howson 

Insommia looks so so good! I want to read a great YA horror book soon..maybe this summer? And Insommnia sounds like a perfect one! Linked sounds unique and fresh. The cover had be since I saw it so I'm pretty sure I'll be picking it up!


Belle EpoqueAnother Little Piece

Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

I love love historical fiction and no doubt Belle Epoque had to be on my debut spotlight! I love the concept of the whole book and I know I'll devour this! Another Little Piece was blurbed as fans for Pretty Little Liars and Stephen King so this must be good! I'll be also sharing an interview with Kate this month also!

Now..what Debuts are on YOUR spotlight?


1 comments:

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio