Find Something

Monday, May 20, 2013

Where Did Patrick Go & Semi - Hiatus?

image

I am just SO SORRY for not being in any part of the blogging world at all! It was so stressful this month, since it's known as procrastination and finals month, I have been sweating bullets! Blogging has been the last thing on my mind, even Twitter and Goodreads too! It's absolutely hard to see my blog go quiet for more than a week and I'll do my best to wrap up the month well. I'll be focusing more on posts for June, and I'm planning a big read - a -thon for summer also! 

As for book review requests, publishers, authors, and blogger, I am so sorry for not blogging or reading as fast as I normally do! I'll make June way better! For now, I'll be on a semi - hiatus, meaning if I have the time, I'll update the blog, but if I don't I won't stress at all about it :)

THANKS TO ALL THE FOLLOWERS STAYING WITH THE BLOG! *hugs*

image

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! :D Blogging isn't the most important thing in your life and we all get busy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's got to be tough to balance high school and blogging. I'm glad you are back and thanks for putting my button up on your blog!

    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio