Find Something

Sunday, February 17, 2013

New To Shelves (#16) - Unravel Me in Override Legacy


New To Shelves is a way to share all the great books I got this whole week and to add to my TBR Pile! It also includes a roundup of what's going to happen next week on the blog. It's a new name but similar meme.

 I'll be linking up to:
STSmall_thumb[2]


This week was so amazing!! I am so happy for all the amazing books I got this week and thanks so much! Definitely not a quiet week this time! :))


 Dualed by Elise Chapman (TWO COPIES!! I made it to be the Ambuzzador for this so I'm so excited for it! Throwing in one for my Birthday Giveaway Bash!)
Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey (Thanks so much Simon Pulse! Complete surprise! So so so freaking excited for this one!)
Override by Heather Anastasiu (Thanks so much St. Martin's Press! Loved Glitch so this one must be good!)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Book Deppsitory. EPICNESS. That's it)

Since I was part of being the Ambuzzador for Dualed I also got these cards for speading the word about Random Buzzers. I'll be doing a giveaway for them and just handing them out :) But I'm so excited for just being part of it and the book!!! :)




What's New To YOUR Shelves This Week?

6 comments:

  1. 2 Dualed.... *faints* I am really looking forward to reading. Great haul. Hope you enjoy them. I did really like Legacy of the Clockwork Key. Happy reading...

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Unravel Me too! I am so excited to read it! I have heard a lot about chapter 62! Happy Reading! and you got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Dualed last week. What a great haul. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    I'm a new Networked follower.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's bettern than one copy of Dualed. Two copies of Dualed. Lame joke I know. :D Awesome haul, I hope you enjoy them all!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being an Ambuzzador!
    And hope you enjoy Unravel Me -- I just finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being an Ambuzzador!

    I really need to find the time to pick up Unravel Me. Loved the first book. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio