Find Something

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last Reads of The Readathon TBR Pile, Challenges, and Updates!

 
I was so excited to host The Last Reads of 2012 Readathon along with Jen @ YA Romantics and Eileen @ Singing and Reading In The Rain! Thank you so much for joining and updating your progess on Twitter with hash tage #LR2012
 
Reading Updates & TBR Pile: So far I only read one book, Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire and I really liked it a lot and a review will be up soon! I have about 4 books to go for this readathon and I can't wait to start on Daughter of Shadow and Bone and The Faut in Our Stars! Plus it just hit Winter Break for me this Thursday and I can't wait to do loads of reading and shopping :)
 
My TBR Pile

 
Challenges: I Loved. I Cried Hosted by Jen @ YA Romantics - Dec 17, 2012
 
 
The Funniest:
 
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare 
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead  
It was so hilarious, serious, and loads of fun with Adrien and Sydney! I love this book like a lot! Who can't wait for The Indigo Spell?

 
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
A quirky book that will keep you up all day. Full of Truths, Dares, and romance this book cracked me up! Can't wait for what ever Melissa Jensen has next for 2013!
 
 
The Saddest:

 
Thirteen Reasons WhyInsurgent (Divergent, #2) 
 
Thirteen Reason Why by Jay Asher
This book was so heart - breaking! It's about suicide but the book focus on Hannah's story of giving up and having 13 tapes sharing her story. It was raw, real, and emotional, definitly a must read for anyone!
 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Asdfghjkl! Where do I start with this book?? It was beautifully crafted, amazing, and had me holding the tears with Tris and Four! Veronica Roth pushes the envelope with thsi sequel and oh god the ending is killing me!
 
 

I'll be updating the other challenges soon or when the post are up :) Feel free to leave your links and I'll hope by and comment!
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone, that is one I still need to read! Everyone seems to love it so I am excited to finally read it at some point. Cinder too. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio