Find Something

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Warp Up Readathon Kick Off Post!



Hosted by the AMAZING bloggers:

&

Tweet updates using hashtag #SWUR

I so excited for this Readathon! School for me starts August 20 so I'm really making the most of my reading :) I'm planning to read 4-6 books this whole time and I really hope I get them all done! Here's my plile and Good Luck! :) Also I'll update my reading status on every challenge post, twitter, and Goodreads.



Library Book:

Crossing my fingers it turns all good and I get to finish at leat 3 books and If I have more time I'll pick up Cinder. Wish me luck and read on! :D
Challenge Schedules! - Pacific Time Zone

August 4
START OF THE READ-A-THON Some Like it Paranormal & In Between – Show us your TBR
8:00am Jessica  @Wickedly Bookish - Wicked Summer Cover Challenge
2:00pm Misa @The Magic AtticRewrite the Synopsis - INT

August 5
8:00am Trini @Book Lovers ReviewHotter than Summer


August 6
8:00am Emily @Falling for YA – Cover Love Challenge
2:00pm Shae @Understanding Shae’s Story - Summer Vacations
6:00pm Mackenzie @Oh For the Love of Books!Summer Party Challenge

August 7
8:00am Amanda @Pearl the Book Girl - Book Puzzle Challenge
2:00pm Allison @Abibliophobic Mystery Title Challenge

August 8
8:00am Daphne @Winged ReviewsSummer Couples - INT
2:00pm Sadiya @Random and BookySummer Reading List

August 9
8:00am Rachel @Unforgettable Books Individual Challenge
2:00pm Christina @A Reader of FictionsDystopian Challenge - INT

August 10
8:00am Montana @The Book BellesLaughing Out Loud Challenge - INT
6:00pm Shreya @Chocolate Coated ReviewsBook Cover Challenge - Canada/US

August 11
8:00am Patrick @The BookshelvesTitle Story Challenge
2:00pm Stephanie @A Dream Within a DreamParanormal Summer

August 12
8:00am Bekka @Pretty Deadly ReviewsVolleyball by the Beach - INT
2:00pm Margie @Bumbles and Fairy-TalesQuote Challenge
6:00pm END OF THE READ-A-THON Some Like it Paranormal & In Between- Wrap Up and Photo Album.
The Final Challenge.
We're giving you a heads-up on what the final challenge of the read-a-thon will be so you get the chance to prepare. We want to know about the places you read this summer, if you went on vacations to a nice place, the beach or a nice reading place in your home. For your last post we want you to show us some pictures of these places, you don't have to be in the pictures. So pick up your books and pick up your cameras for the week, we're looking forward to see your reading places :)

1 comments:

  1. Great reads! I enjoyed Monument 14. I have Firelight, Glitch, and Cinder on my TBR list. Hope you reach your goals!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio