Find Something

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This Is Not A Test & Slide Teaser Tuesday #5!



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.
This Is How It Works:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers are from by amazing current reads: This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers (so so good! Zombies! O_O) and Slide by Jill Hathaway (just started it but I'm so loving it!) And I'll share one from each!

Teaser #1~Slide by Jill Hathaway:
Who am I?
And why am I wearing gloves?
The words I'm writing say: I don't deserve this.
As I stand, I notice the pink walls and pictures of ballerinas. Sophie's room.
There is no sound.

Teaser #2~This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers:
Trace stares. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
I pull at my shirt. The cotton plaid is stained red and brown. Rhys's voice is in my head, from yesterday, taunting me: Still here still here still here still here.
"God,  look at us, "I say "It's all over us-"

What's Your Teaser Tuesday? :D Leave YOUR LINKS! :D

2 comments:

  1. I loved Slide! I can't wait to read the second book and I can't wait to read This Is Not A Test too! Awesome teasers and thanks for checking out my TT =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these books were great!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio