Find Something

Friday, April 27, 2012

Follwer Friday #7

Follower Friday is Hosted @ The Parajunkee
This Week's Question:Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.
My Answer: I have to go with several. Wendy from the Switched series by Amanda Hocking, Wendy was funny, witty, and I loved her lot in the beginning but she made choices I hated! Like making out with a guy that she likes but I didn't and they did it, that was some tough stuff, and I can never like Wendy again! But still, I loved The Switched series!

Another would be, Ethan Wade from Beautiful Creatures. I went into the book without knowing it was a guy's POV! When I did I was hesitant. Like really paranoia, since when I picked that book up I've been reading some not so great ones and I really hoped I liked Ethan! And I did! Your guys must check this book out! :)

What's Your Follower Friday? :)

3 comments:

  1. Both are series I must read. I have them sitting all alone on my shelf and in my e reader.
    Which do you recommend I read first?
    I like ur blogs new look btw. It was because of your blog I got Jude to do my blog :)
    *My F&F*

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the end of the frist Switched books I was SHOUTING at Wendy the whole time. So frustrating!

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either, but I picked up Beautiful Creatures. I'll check that out one soon.

    Already a follower:)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/04/follow-friday-april-27th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio