Find Something

Friday, April 20, 2012

Follower Friday #6

This Week's Question: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

  I love this question! I would have to go with Rose from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead Vs. Tris from Divergent by Richelle Mead! Rose has all the wits, knowledge,she could convince and seduce anyone. She also know not to give up at all. Not to mention her kick-ass vampire powers,intuition, great looks, Rose it a complete kick-ass charcter who will make you second every attack that comes to you!

  But here comes Tris! Tris is like the most fearless person you can find. Not only can she jump of a speding train in less than 6 seconds, barely feeling any shocks, she can find a solution to every problem, she pretty much got everythin and I would not like to get on her bad side! :) But in the end it could be a close tie. Maybe one faints and that's how to other winds, because I love both of them and I can't see one just die. :D

What's YOUR Follower Friday?! ;) Leave Your Links!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't actually read either of those books. I had trouble trying to kill off people I liked...so I just had someone beat up someone I didn't like.

    My follow friday Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give the edge to Rose, simply because Tris never was really in her element in hand-to-hand combat (and for some reason, I'm assuming you're talking about hand-to-hand combat). Tris is best when she has a gun, or has to jump off something high/fast.

    New follower via GFC. I'd love it if you'd check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Tris in a lot of choices. I have to read Divergent. new follower. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are on my TBR list so I'm not sure who could win this one :)

    Here is my FF Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tris does kicks bootay! Lol. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio