Find Something

Friday, March 23, 2012

What I'm Reading....

As most of you know I've been a MIA for quite a while and I'm really sorry about that! I was studying for math and preparing high school applications, blogging was the last thing on my mind, but of course I did read!

So right now, I am reading


The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
I'm really getting in YA Comtemporary this year! And The Fine Art of Truth or Dare is really good so far! Ella is funny especially at how she think of things. Its really cute and if you saw it at the store grab it and get ready for a fun read!

How To Save a Life By Sara Zarr
I haven't started on it yet,but it looks preetty good! Ooh and I love the snow on the cover, interesting! :)

To Read Soon:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I have this book since last year! I just pushed it in the back of my shelf and forgot about even getting it! So when I was organizing my shelf I saw it and it felt so good to see a book  I think I bought and I never saw, that feeling is aweosme! But this book is pretty wierd, especially with the dialogue, no quotations and the characters talk strange but I'll see how it will be! Tell Me what you though of the book if you read it!

Other Than That......Tell me Your Reading Updates! Leave them in the comments! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio