Find Something

Friday, March 30, 2012

Follower Friday (#5)


Follower Friday Is Hosted At The Amazing Parajunkee
This Week's Question: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?
 Right now, I am reading Blood Red Road by Moria Young and i just dropped it down! I just couldn't get into the book since the writing style was not for me and I'll try again, soon, hopefully! ;3 But if that happens I'll go with a book I want to read ASAP! So that it makes up for it!

What is your Follower Friday? :D

2 comments:

  1. I usually read two books at the same time.
    New follower.
    My FF; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! I dont know how some people could read so many books at a time! I usually only read one at a time.
    BTW love your blog design! And I think I see snow! :D

    New follower!
    Aai Marsh @ Books With Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio