Find Something

Friday, March 2, 2012

Follower Friday (#2)



Hosted @ Parajunkee


This Week's Question: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?


My answer:  This one is hard! There is just so much good books that should definetly be movies, but I would have to go with Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, Wither by Lauren DeStefano, Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz, Clockwork Angel, etc...there's just so much!

I am leaving this undecided but what books would you like to be a movie??? :)) Leave your links! I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. I agree shatter me and blue bloods would make some good movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I still need to read Shatter Me. It's going to be awhile b/c I'm like #40 at the library hold list.
    http://www.alisoncanread.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-86.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio