Find Something

Friday, March 16, 2012

Follower Friday (#3)

Follower Friday Is Hosted @ The Parajunkee
This Week's Question:   What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?

-Best Book: Probably...Perception by Kim Harrignton [creepy and amazing all at the same time] or 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Both were amazing and would definitely re-read them! :)

Read my Review Of Perception by Kim Harrington HERE
Read my Review Of 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher HERE

What is YOUR Follower Friday? Leave Your LINKS! :D

1 comments:

  1. FF visitor. You see I haven't read 13 Reason Why yet because Future of Us underwhelmed me. Might have to try it someday.

    Hope you can stop by my blog.
    My follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio