Find Something

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #22- Late

In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is hosted by Krisit over at The Story Siren

So sorrry for Late In My Mailboxes last week!! I just haven't got time to blog and this is last week mail box!
I went to Brand Bookshop and got two books along with a bittersweet trip to Barnes and Noble which never happened. :(  *Sighs*



For Review:
So happy to recieve this in the mail from Scholastic!! I didn't even know I was going to get this so....Thanks Scholastic! :) I'm actually reading it right now and loving it. Clarity was awesome and hoping Perception is just as good! Review should be up by the end of this week

Bought:


Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
&
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Each time I come to the Brand Bookshop I always find what I never expect and still want! I was super excited to see Speak right on the highest bookshelf and got it for around $4! I read it in December and I needed my own copy! Water for Elephants was a 50-50 choices. I was thinking whether to get it but I'm not sure if I'll love it...so it might be up for grabs as a giveaway! I got it for $7 dollars which is pretty good :)


So what did you get in your mailbox???!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio