Find Something

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book Tag! :)

Yay! I got my first Book Tag from Doodle of Doodle's Book Blog! I'm super excited to tag a few other blogger and it looks awesome! :P
Rules:
1. You must post the rules. 


2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged. 


3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 


4. Let them know you've tagged them!
The Questions

1.) When did you begin book blogging and why?
I began book blogging back last year around June and July and I was really inspired my Jude's In Between Writing and Reading blog. Jude's blog is cute, simple, and I am always on it! Another reason I started my blog was because I wanted to share my love of book to other who like them to and now its a big part of my life. Big congrats to Jude for inspiring me! *Confetti shoots out of nowhere*

2.)  Who is your favorite author and why?
 My favorite author is really hard! I have so much I love and to name all of them is long. Right now, I love Beth Revis since I am reading A Million Suns and love it! And Kim Harrington since I finished Perception a few days back. Other are Richelle Mead because of her new spin off series, Bloodlines, Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me was addicting and I'm going to met her in a few months around April at a near by event, and Cassandra Clare!!

 3. What is your favorite quote from a book you have read recently?
 “You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.” 
                                                                                  -Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why


3.)   You could pick one book series to turn into a movie adaption which would you pick and who would you cast as the main characters?
This one's hard! I have so much good books I would like as a movie! I would have to say maybe....Wither by Lauren DeStefano or Shatter Me! They both were awesomesauce and I would love to see how casting goes! For Shatter Me I would have Juliette as Emily Browning or Emma Watson. As for Warner I was thinking of someone like Taylor Lautner or maybe him as Adam. 0_0 For Wither, I'm not sure but I'm actually working a cast list for them!
4.) Was there any point in your life where you stopped reading books?  If so, why?
I think maybe in the summer of last year I was always blogging and on Goodreads (addictions :D ) and this month for around 3 weeks at the most since school got the best of me and I was always staying up late studying and absolutely zero time to blog. Sounds sad, right? Well after that I found ways to do homework and manage to read little!
5.) What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2012?
Lots! I really saving up lots of money to go on a Barnes and Noble shopping spree and pick up 2012 release! The list goes on..and on..but a few that are in my mind are: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, Endure by Carrie Jones, insurgent by Veronica Roth, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead, and tons more! There are really great releases this year and I can't wait to get my hands on them! :D

6.) What is your favorite book genre?
My favorite genre is anything in the YA! From there, paranormal romance, especially dysoptians, realistic fiction is growing onto me, suspense, and lots of action if that counts a a genre! I'm trying to be a wide reader as of 2012, by reading more cook books along with classics, like Romeo and Juliet. But YA/Teen Ficton is my go-to genre! :)
7.) What TV shows are you currently watching?
I'm currently obsessed with Project Runway! There's something about it that is addicting, funny, hilarious, and I love seeing how people design clothes! A few of my favorite designers are: Leanne, Kenley Collins, Austin Scarlet, Nick VerrerosBenneth and Rami Kashou!! :D This tv show has it all and I could spend hours watching it! I also love anything on FoodNetwork, like Worse Cooks In America which the new season aired last sunday, The Next FoodNetwork Star, and Cupcake War!!
8.) Physical books, Ebooks, or Audio Books?
I love my physical copy books! But every since having a NookColor I'm growing to love Ebooks! And ther much cheaper than the usually $10 paperback. As for audiobooks I really want to read listen to one! I don't have a CD-player that is portable but I'm sure to invest in that in the future! :D

9.) What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?  (List some bands if you like!)
I like the romantic kind of music. The one where the couple breaks up and the girl can move on without the guy. I also love anything from Katy Perry, Drake, Adele, and anything that sounds interesting and addciting!

10.) If you could be any character from any book who would you be?
This is a great question! I would probably be Adam from Shatter Me, Gabriel from Wither, Adrian from Bloodlines!! :P

My Questions :P
1.) What inspired you to start a blog? When did you start and what was your biggest problem you encountered?
2.) What is your all time favorite book? YA or not and Why?
3.) What was your biggest Book Boyfriend/Book Girlfriend and Why?
4.) Your playlist for a book you are currently reading? Please include your thoughts on it!
5.) Name a favorite food, flower, and color
6.) What is your favorite TV shows or movies recently?
7.) Do you eat while you read? If you do, then what?
8.) What book would you love to be a movie? Who would you cast.
9.) What do you prefer? Physical, Ebooks, or Audiobooks?
10.) Who is your most inspiring person in your life?
11.) And the holiday question! What did you do on Valentine's Day?




Let's See Who I am Tagging.....
Hayley of YA-Aholic
Karis of YA Litwit
Donna and Jess of Book Passion for Life
Heather of Nightly Reading
Hafash of Icey Books


Shoutout to Doodle of Doodle's Book Blog!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I per-ordered a lot of the books that I am excited for in 2012. They were mostly continuations of book series I'm reading, but still. I'm happy I could give you you're first book tag!
    - Doodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I also got tagged a couple weeks ago. I will have to learn to run faster :)

    On a more serious note, I'm flattered to be targeted. I mean ... chosen.

    I probably won't tag any more people but I will answer your questions next week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio