Find Something

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #19

In My Mailbox is hosted at The Story Siren

Huge Mailbox! Books were from last week and this week!
I promise myself not to buy any books till Christmas finished, but that broke and I secretly went to Barnes and Noble ^^ :D





Bought: Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I actually got this yesterday! I can't wait to get a start on it and isn't that cover so pretty?



Rented: I'm actually reading Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, and I really love it! My review will be up soon!




  


and I recieved this in the mail: BIG THANKS to Penguin Publishing!


I almost for got this! Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare! Collector's Edition! Super happy when I got it in the mail from Amazon! I'm also reading it :)





so what did you get in your mailbox??????!!!! Post them in the comments! :D

1 comments:

  1. We both broke our Promises!! x) and you have Great Books there! and Zomigod, Deadly Little Voices is already out? O.O I need my copy. Enjoy all your reads and Happy Holidays :D!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio