Find Something

Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #18

In My Mailbox is hosted at the amazing Kristi from the Story Siren!

Only one book, but a great one! No library books since my library had a temporary shut-down over a water problem.





Bought from Barnes and Noble:
-Shatter me by Tarereh Mafi

I was so excited to get this book! I've be seriously waiting forever for it and reading the reviews on Goodreads only added to my excitement! I mean who won't get excited over a book cover with awesomesauce all over it and a captivating title like, Shatter Me?! So freakin excited to read it and its one of my most anticipated fall novels! :)


What's In Your mailbox??!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read this one! :) Maybe I'll buy it when I get some money for Christmas. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my IMM post for this week.

    Have a great weekend and happy reading,
    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to World Soccer King Hack Online Generator Coins and Gems FREE.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio