Find Something

Thursday, November 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #17-Late!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Krisit over at The Story Siren!
This week's books came from last week and this week!
Sorry I didn't post up last week's IMMB, but here it is! :)







Rented from the Library:
                                           
I really wanted to read this book so BAD! I found it on my library's new releases section and I immediantley grabbed it! Magic and Ghost and Paranormal Romance??=PERFECT READ! Really excited to get into this one! :D

Book I Bought:
-Hex Hall by Rachael Hawkins
-Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
-The Unbecomming of Myra Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Super excited to finally own a copy of HEX HALL!!! :D And Bloodlines by Richelle Mead! Loved those books and I really wanted to have them on my bookshelf^^ And really be waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer! So happy I swagged a copy for $9 at Barnes and Noble!

Won From RandomBuzzers:
What's Your Mailbox???

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio