Find Something

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1): My Top 10 Heroines

I decided to particpate in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Where you post up topics of your choice and make a Top Ten List on it! It looks super fun and I decide to try it out! Feel free to leave your link to your Top Ten Tuesday!





This Tuesday's Topic is about.(the order is not by my favorite!)..... :

The Top Ten Heroines I loved in the YA Fiction Gerne
  <- Sophie Mercer from Hex Hall by Rachael Hawkins.

1.) I absolutely LOVED Hex Hall and Sophie Mercer!! She was funny, sarcastic at times, relatable, and such a perfect strong,witty, kick-butt heroine!! :) Please read Hex Hall if you haven't because Sophie and the book won't definelty disappoint you!!! =)









 
2.) Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins  ->

Who could not have Katniss in a YA Reader's List of Top Heroines??? She a strong, smart, quick-on-her-feet person, and is one of the most powerful and strongest Heroines I discovered when I started reading YA Fiction!! Everything about her~an archer, she's living in a horrible society, and two boys falling for her, Katniss delivered it all and definelty read the Hunger Games!!









 <- 3.) Schulyer Van Alen from Blue Bloods
I aboslutly love Schulyer Van Alen! She's just awesome and a character deserving to be on my list! She's the type to be in the backround and over-shadowed by Mimi Force but she comes out strong and kick-butt, in the next books following Blue Bloods!












4.) Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth ->
Tris was my newest heronine I loved, after reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. She's quick-on-her-feet, really thinks about the choices she makes, and a strong..strong heroine! Absolutlely great!! :)











                                                                                                  



<-  5.) Tally from Uglies by Scott Westerfield

The goody Tally really connectted with me! She just wants to be with her bestfriend, Peris but he turned into a pretty and Tally is next in a few months, then she mets Shay causes Tally's goody attitude to disappear and change into a rebellious,knowing,strong, loving character most people love reading Scott's Book!











That's 5 already the important one I love then here are the other 5

Petra from The Cabinet of Wonders by Marie Rutkoski
Zara White from Need by Carrie Jones
Jenna from Hex Hall by Rachael Hawkins
Ethan Wade from Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margert Stohl
Harry Potter from Harry Potter. ^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio