Find Something

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday Late~#1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is my Late Teaser! Sorry,about that!! :)
Note:You have to read Need by Carrie Jones to read my Captivate Teasers!

My Teaser:From Captivate by Carrie Jones
#1- "I shall not let you fall Zara.I promise." His muscles shift.
"Hold on. We're landing."
"Saving you doesn't count?"
"Do not tease. We don't know each other well enough for you to tease."

#2- "It's faded a lot,"Nick answers.
"When did it start?"she asks,letting go of my shoulders.
I settle back against Nick's chest. It is solid good.
"Can you tell her"Iask.
He warps an arm around and tell about the wierd feeling I had.



What's In Your Teaser Tuesday? Leave a link and I'll check them out! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio