Find Something

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dysoptian Week #1 ~Recommendations

Dysoptians?

Dysoptians are literally the types of books I love to read!!! :) It's so interesting and strong character makes everything AMAZING! For dysoptian week, I'll be doing reviews, my fav's, and some really interesting things! :D

Here are some great,amazing books I Recommend to read(pick them up the library,bookstore,swap meet anywhere!) :}
    



 The Knife Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
(A complex,purely amazing book! Though I didn't read it.
o_0 )


Across the Univers by Beth Revis
(A sci-fi,dysoptian read and a secret mystery
 Stunning!)


Wither by Lauren DeStefano
(A dysoptian society where you knew excatly
when you would die? P.S I didn't read it but I
heard great thing!! :)









   
The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins
(Literally a timeless classic for me!) 

     
Divergent by Veronica Roth
(A Rival to the Amazing Hunger Games! But which
one is better? Read them?)


Pick One Out and Read it! Support Dysoptians!!






 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio