Find Something

Monday, July 18, 2011

IMMB #3



IMMB is a feature hosted by The Story Siren
Every week you share the books you received that week... ones you bought, or got at the library, and ones that you received to review on the blog. That way you could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on you Blog

  I finally got to order Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins on ebay! I excited to read and I heard it was very sad.^^ I also got to get this long awaited email from this teen ARC program, that will give be Advance Reader Copies of YA Fiction. I'm seriously excited to get these ARC's in exchange for my reviews on my blog! Now, there's a more exciting In My MailBox event!!! :)
   I'm finishing up Deadly Little Secrets, which is a interesting,light summer read. I also have the other 2 books so I'm all set till Laurie Faria Stolarz,the author publishes Deadl Little Voices.  Really excited for this IMMB!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio